Tomboy things only a girls having brothers can have:
I grew up with brothers and I totally can understand how growing up with them can effect your whole personality and you totally look like a boy; by habits, by nature and by your attitude with others. You are definitely a tomboy in fact. But being with brothers is the best thing and here I am going to mention the signs when you grow up with brothers only.
1. You dress up like a boys as you don’t have enough fashion sense
“Kya krun? Heavy dresses dekh k hi ajeeb lgta ha, pehnun kaisy? Aadat hi nhi..”
2. You are less “Nazuk” and more “Wrestler”
“Samjha kya hua ha tu na? Larki bs dikhti hu main..!”
3. You watch Action films rather than “Barbie” Types
“Barbie type films nai dekhti.. Boriyat hoti ha.”
4. Don’t have idea of putting make-up
“Make-up k bina hi thek hu main bs..”
5. You have more male friends as you more comfortable in talking to them
“Lets be real. Girls are more dramatic.”
6. You realize that house with girls have more drama and fighting, so you are happy you’re not part of that
“Larai wala stamina nahi ha.”
7. Sometimes you wish to have a sister to get your hair done and other stuff and share lovely moments with
“Kaash! Meri bhi koi behn hoti, kbhi kbhi bht feel hota ha..”
8. No matter how much your brothers are annoying, they are the ones who love you the most
“Sochti hu k in k bina rehna pary ga to kaisy rhu gi.. Ufff! Emotional me..! lol..”
In whatever environment you grow up, each one has its own charms. As may be growing up with sisters could be more fascinating than this, so basic thing is how you face the world and how much you become strong while growing up in your parents home.
You can also share your views with us.
You can follow me here too: